Location: It’s slightly off the main street of Sinchon, right among the various pubs and restaurants in the “back” alleys. Head into the alley at McDonald’s, and you’ll find it on your left.
- You’ll be surprised to find such a tranquil, romantic restaurant among the usually clamorous drinking places of Sinchon. Quiet, pretty, and dimly-lit, Gorae Pasta is a perfect place to bring your date or to chat peacefully with your friends.
- Definitely try the Gnocchi. It’ll melt in your mouth!
- The Truffle Mushroom Cream Pasta, also its signature menu, has a unique taste that’s unlike any other ordinary pasta. The cream is rich and flavorful, and its crunchy toppings make it more delicious.
- The plates can be a little pricey. The Truffle Pasta is 15000 Won and Gnocchi is 16000 Won.
- There aren’t that many tables, so when you visit during busy hours, you may not have much choice on where you get to sit.