Just two bus stops away from the main gate of the Sinchon campus or less than a 20 min walk in the Yeonhui-dong area lies an amazing bakery For Four Bread. This all-vegan bakery offers daily freshly baked bread and other baked goods and not those easily found in Paris Baguette or other common Seoul bakeries. After opening in early 2019 it has already gained many loyal customers, who come regularly to satisfy their carb cravings.
- Everyday freshly made bread and sweet treats that contain no butter, milk, eggs or other animal ingredients perfect not just for people following a vegan diet but also for those with allergies or ingredient sensitivities.
- No matter what you choose it will taste great. You can find delicious European style bread that tastes much more authentic compared to other Seoul bakeries – including ciabatta, baguette, and sourdough bread. Desserts feature some rare items such as vegan cheesecake or madeleines and scones and everything is delicious.
- The price is very reasonable for “artisan” bread – around 5 000 KRW for bigger loaves of bread.
- You can choose to eat in and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of the small bakery, maybe do a bit of studying as well. Plus, the staff is incredibly nice and welcoming.
- As everything is baked in small quantities if you visit later in the day the options might be limited.
- The café has only a small seating area so it might be occupied or not comfortable for a very long stay.