Location: A straight walk down from the main gate, and once you see Olive Young, turn right and keep walking. You will eventually see 1987 Pizza on the right side of you.
- The dim lightings, the petit figures and the old pop music with its music videos on the wall make it a cozy and antique place. You will feel you are in the pub of the 1970s or 1980s once you take a step into this pub. It’s a good place to chill out and heal yourselves after the long day.
- A GREAT PHOTO SPOT TOO! Take yourselves some pictures with old music posters and props.
- Along with Korean beers, there is also a wide variety of beers from all around the world, like Tiger (Singapore), Blue Moon (America), Stiegl (Austria) and many more. And this hand-made pizza is served right away to you after coming out of the oven. Definitely try different pizzas with different beers every time you visit, and be careful, the pizzas are very hot!
- The air inside is sometimes stuffy, since this pub is in the basement.
- They use disposable aluminium plates for the customers’ individual dish. I know that they do this to save their energy and time to wash the dishes. But still, I always felt uncomfortable and even guilty seeing myself using that plate there.l There are no salads or other vegetable dishes other than pickles. Sometimes I feel greasy only eating pizzas there.
- There are no salads or other vegetable dishes other than pickles. Sometimes I feel greasy only eating pizzas there.
Image source: http://blog.naver.com/cosmos96a/221205946605